(Reminds me of this song too from Oye Lucky Oye!)
Every time I think of things I want, I see boxes piling high up above! While the upside of these wants warms my tummy, filling my head with a lot of yummy images, the downside is that there may be very far from our realities. Most of the times we let our wants’ come in the way of our facts. I wish mine didn’t!
So when I read Supriya’s 18 things I want blog post, I conjured up so many images in my tiny head that I had to write it all down before it got me all dizzy!
So here goes –
- I want an increase of at least 3-4 inches to my current height.
- I want a beautiful nude shade gloss that keeps my pout pretty all the time.
- I want long, wavy hair! All those blowing thousands of rupees on straightening should take a cue from people who have long, poker-straight (albeit silky) long hair. Very boring!
- Curly hair would do too.
- I want a dog. No puppies. I want a grown-up dog, preferably a lab or a German shepherd.
- I want a cat too.
- I want to be clearly understood. So much so that no can derive any rubbish from whatever I say and then use it to hurt me.
- I want to be loved (the husband is crazy about me. This is not for my parents, sister or my side of family)
- I want to be accepted for who I am. I am a smart, independent girl. Educated but not an MBA but decently smart enough. I am not fair either but decently looking. So I wish to be accepted just the way I am and not having to change for anyone.
- I do not want to be questioned about everything I do. So question banks beware. I just won’t answer your third question. The raised eyebrow is your cue.
- I want to be trusted wholeheartedly.
- I want a huge room (read really huge) room full of books.
- I want a job that pays me to read new books and review them.
- I don’t ever want weight issues.
- I want a universal license to travel around the world, explore and discover (just like Bond’s license to kill).
- I want a home (not house) where I can sit by the large windows and sip my chai.
- I want shoes, all of them!
- And lastly, a huge shoe wardrobe to store them all!